Warranty against manufacturing defects
Baril Manufacturier Inc. warrants to the original consumer/purchaser, for as long as the original consumer/purchaser owns their home, that the product will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship, for standard use in a residence. This
warranty is limited to those original buyers who purchase genuine BARiL or BARiL Projet products from its authorized dealers. Baril Manufacturier Inc. guarantees the product against all leaks resulting from standard use by the user.
Baril Manufacturier Inc. chrome and stainless-steel finishes are guaranteed for life on
BARiL Projet products as long as they are under standard conditions of use and maintenance and rigorously respecting the care recommendations. Matte Black finish, special finishes as well as plastic components, are guaranteed against manufacturing defects up to a maximum of five (5) years on BARiL Projet products.
The warranty period relative to any product installed within the context of a commercial application and/or outside of North America is one (1) year from the original date of purchase by the owner/user.
A proof of purchase (original invoice of purchase) from the original buyer must be joined to all claims. This warranty is non-transferable. Only when whole products or parts are identified and judged as being defective, Baril Manufacturier Inc. will provide, at its sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product in the same price range).
This warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused entirely or in part by erroneous installation, abuse of product,
improper use, negligence, improper maintenance, use of abrasive products, corrosion
including corrosion due to vapour proximity;
- Accidents caused by a professional or any other person;
- All Baril Manufacturier Inc. products cleaned with abrasive, irritant or corrosive products
like detergents or glass cleaners;
- Usual wear of components. Normal wear of the finish is not covered by this warranty;
- Damages caused by hard water, limestone deposits or sediments;
- Damages caused by aggressive/corrosive water or air;
- Damages or losses resulting from natural catastrophes such as fire, flood, earthquake,
thunder, electrical storm, etc.;
- Damages related to a hot water temperature above 70°C and/or a water pressure at
the faucet above 80 psi;
- Damages caused by frost and/or fouling of inlet tubes;
- Any product of Baril Manufacturier Inc. installed outdoor;
- All other cases not related to manufacturing defects of the product.
Baril Manufacturier Inc. is not responsible for manpower, shipping or handling cost,
for any damages in whole or in part, caused by erroneous installation of the product,
its removal, reinstallation, repair, or caused to the product by the use of other
than genuine Baril Manufacturier Inc. replacement parts.
Baril Manufacturier Inc. is not responsible for damages incurred in the installation,
repair or replacement of the faucet, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential
damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature, including, without limitation, loss of
use, relating to parts and/or products of Baril Manufacturier Inc.
The owner/user is responsible for providing the necessary access for the installation
or replacement of the product. Baril Manufacturier Inc. overall liability under the warranty
shall not exceed the original purchase price of the faucet
- Baril Manufacturier Inc. recommends the use of services offered by a professional
plumber for any installation or repair work.
- Do not allow water to come into prolonged contact with the faucet’s surface, wipe
down after each use with a soft dry cloth to prevent water-spotting and mineral
build-up. Do not allow water to accumulate at the base of the faucet.
- Baril Manufacturier Inc. recommends that products be cleaned with a mild,
non-abrasive liquid soap, warm water and soft cloth.
- Never use abrasive products, chemicals, corrosives that are very strong or in powder
form, including toothpaste, detergents, scouring products, window cleaners and disinfectants.
- Failure to give the faucet proper care may void the warranty.
Baril Manufacturier Inc.
579, blvd. Ste-Madeleine - Trois-Rivières, Québec - Canada G8T 9J8
Email us or call us: email@example.com – 1-800-463-3871
Warranty Department phone hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time
Please include your name, address, email and phone number (including area code) with the item code (if available) along with a description of the problem.